Transferring the symbol lists, templates and layouts you have saved in the original version of ScottradeELITE to the newer, enhanced version is a simple process that typically takes less than 10 minutes. Follow the four-part process below to transition your data and start using new ScottradeELITE today. You also can watch this short webinar for step-by-step instructions.
Install New ScottradeELITE:
- Log in to your account.
- From the left menu, click ScottradeELITE (new).
- On the screen that appears, click Download Now.
- When prompted, choose to Run the downloadable file.
- Follow the steps displayed to finish installing the new version of ScottradeELITE on your desktop.
Download Your Data from the Original ScottradeELITE:
- Log in to the original version ofScottradeELITE from your desktop.
- From the Wizards menu in the top left corner, choose Export ScottradeELITE Data.
- Follow the steps to select all the data you want to transfer to the new version of ScottradeELITE, and save the file to your desktop.
Import Your Data in to the New ScottradeELITE:
- Log in to the new version ofScottradeELITE from your desktop.
- Click Main Menu in the top left corner and then select Import.
- Click the Next button to begin using the Import Wizard.
- In the File Name field, type the name of the file you saved in Part B of this process.
- From the drop-down menu, select the file name and click Open.
Load Template in to New ScottradeELITE:
- Click Main Menu in the top left corner and then select Configure.
- Click Layout Manager; here you will find your imported layouts.
- Select a layout and click the Load button.
- To close the Layout Manager, click OK.
If you have any questions or would like additional assistance, please reach out to your local Scottrade team.
To get a look at the updated features and new tools in ScottradELITE, watch our 1-minute video.