- In This Section
- Configure Market Depth
- Activate Your Subscription
- Free Subscriptions vs. Service Charges
- Viewing Market Depth
- Deactivating Your Premium Data Services
There are multiple (premium) subscription services that offer advanced quoting within ScottradeELITE.
- Level II - To monitor the best bid and ask prices for NASDAQ market participants, you can choose to activate NASDAQ Level II.
- NASDAQ TotalView - This service providesthe full order book for the NASDAQ index and gives you the ability to view every buy and sell order for any security listed on the NASDAQ. The NASDAQ TotalView window allows you to view a full quote, time and sales information, an aggregate depth bar graph and full depth bids and asks for any NASDAQ-listed security.
- NYSE OpenBook – OpenBook is the full order book for the New York Stock Exchange and gives you the ability to view every buy and sell order issued for any security listed on the NYSE. The NYSE OpenBook window allows you to view a full quote, time and sales information, an aggregate depth bar graph and full depth bids and asks for any NYSE-listed security.
On the Market Depth menu, located in the top left corner of the window, click Configure.
To subscribe to a premium service, at the top of the ELITE platform, click Market Depth from the Quotes menu.
Market Depth is offered free of charge to clients who meet the minimum trading requirements.
From the Quotes menu, select Market Depth. The Market Depth window houses all premium market subscription services.