- Why Scottrade?
- Online Trading
- Mobile Trading
- Online Banking
- Investment Products
- Quotes & Research
- Knowledge Center
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange-Traded Funds
|Last||Change / % Change||Dividend Yield||Volume||Avg Volume (10 day)|
Scottrade SmartText can help summarize complicated information into a plain English explanation that's easy to understand.
To use SmartText select any of the following indicators: Moving Average, Bollinger Bands®, MACD, Parabolic Sar, Price Channel, Slow Stochastics, Relative Strength, On Balance Volume, Williams % R, Directional Movement Indicator or the Ultimate Oscillator.
Analysis will be presented in this area. You can hide this feature at any time by selecting the Hide Smart Text Option above.
- Checkmark IconToday
- Checkmark Icon3 Days
- Checkmark Icon5 Days
- Checkmark Icon10 Days
- Checkmark Icon1 Month
- Checkmark Icon3 Months
- Checkmark Icon6 Months
- Checkmark Icon9 Months
- Checkmark IconYTD
- Checkmark Icon1 Year
- Checkmark Icon2 Years
- Checkmark Icon3 Years
- Checkmark Icon4 Years
- Checkmark Icon5 Years
- Checkmark Icon10 Years
- Checkmark Icon20 Years
- Select Upper Indicator
- Smart Text AvailableIndicates SmartText is available
- Checkmark IconSimple Moving AverageSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconExponential Moving AverageSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconWeighted Moving AverageSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconHorizontal Line
- Checkmark IconMoving Avg. Envelope
- Checkmark IconBollinger Bands®Smart Text Available
- Checkmark IconPrice ChannelSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconParabolic SARSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconLinear Regression Line
- Checkmark IconVolume By Price
- Select Lower Indicator
- Smart Text AvailableIndicates SmartText is available
- Checkmark IconVolume
- Checkmark IconVolume + Color
- Checkmark IconPerformance vs. [S&P500]
- Checkmark IconMACDSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconSlow StochasticsSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconFast StochasticsSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconRSISmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconWilliams % RSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconMoney Flow
- Checkmark IconAccumulation / Distribution
- Checkmark IconMomentum
- Checkmark IconOn balance VolumeSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconDMISmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconUltimate OscillatorSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconMass Index
- Checkmark IconChaikin's Volatility
- Checkmark IconVolume Rate of ChangeSmart Text Available
- Checkmark IconCurrency Rates
- Checkmark IconMarket Breadth
- Checkmark IconUS Dollar Index
- Checkmark IconEuro / USD
- Checkmark IconGBP / USD
- Checkmark IconUSD / JPY
- Checkmark IconUSD / CHF
- Checkmark IconUSD / CAD
- Checkmark IconAUD / USD
- Checkmark IconNYSE Up minus Down Volume
- Checkmark IconNYSE Advances minus Declines
- Checkmark IconNYSE New Highs minus Lows
- Checkmark IconArms Index (NYSE TRIN)
- Checkmark IconArms Index (NASDAQ TRIN)
- Checkmark IconAdvances / Declines (NYSE)
- Checkmark IconAdvances / Declines (NASDAQ)
- Checkmark IconAdvances / Declines (NYSE MKT)
- Checkmark IconNYSE TICK (Intraday Only)
- Checkmark IconCBOE Volatility Index (VIX)
- Checkmark IconCBOE Calls Volume
- Checkmark IconCBOE Puts Volume
- Checkmark IconCalls minus Puts
- Change Display Style
- Checkmark IconCandlestick Red/Green
- Checkmark IconCandlestick
- Checkmark IconMountain
- Checkmark IconOpen High Low Close
- Checkmark IconClose Line
- Checkmark Icon% Change Fill
- Checkmark Icon% Change Line
- Change Scale
- Checkmark IconLinear
- Checkmark IconLogarithmic
- Fundamental Events
- Checkmark IconSplits
- Checkmark IconDividends
- Checkmark IconEarnings
- News Overlay
- Checkmark IconOther News
- Select up to 30 days of news headlines to view on the chart. Click on the news icon to read the article.
- Checkmark IconActivate Trendlines
- Checkmark IconClear Trendlines
- Click and drag on chart to create custom trendlines.
- Horizontal Lines
- Checkmark IconActivate Horizontal Lines
- Click on chart to create a horizontal support or resistance line.
- Checkmark IconZoom
- Checkmark IconZoom Out
- Click and drag over the timeframe you wish to view in detail.
- Add Upper Comparison
- Compare To
- Checkmark IconRecent Research
- Checkmark IconMajor Indexes
- Checkmark IconMarket Sectors
- Checkmark IconNYSE Arca Select Sector SPDRs
- Checkmark IconFixed Income
- Checkmark IconCommodities
- Checkmark IconCurrency Rates
- Add Lower Comparison
- Checkmark IconCWTR
- Checkmark IconDJIA
- Checkmark IconS&P 500 Index
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ Composite
- Checkmark IconNYSE Composite
- Checkmark IconNYSE MKT
- Checkmark IconRussell 2000
- Checkmark IconS&P 100 Index
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ 100
- Checkmark IconS&P 400 MidCap
- Checkmark IconDJ Transportation
- Checkmark IconDJ Utilities
- Checkmark IconDJ All REIT Index
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ Banks
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ Biotech
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ Computers
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ Industrials
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ 100 Financials
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ Telecom
- Checkmark IconNASDAQ Transportation
- Checkmark IconPHLX Semiconductor Index (SOX)
- Checkmark IconPHLX Defense Index
- Checkmark IconPHLX Utility Index
- Checkmark IconConsumer Discretionary
- Checkmark IconConsumer Staples
- Checkmark IconEnergy
- Checkmark IconFinancial
- Checkmark IconHealth Care
- Checkmark IconIndustrial
- Checkmark IconMaterials
- Checkmark IconTechnology
- Checkmark IconUtilities
- Checkmark Icon3-Month T-Bill Index
- Checkmark Icon5 Year Note Index
- Checkmark Icon10 Year Note Index
- Checkmark Icon30 Year Bond Index
- Checkmark IconDiscount Rate
- Checkmark IconPrime Rate
- Checkmark IconiShares Lehman 1-3 Yr Tr Bond
- Checkmark IconiShares Lehman 20-30 Yr Tr Bond
- Checkmark IconDJ-AIG Commodity Index
- Checkmark IconDJ-AIG Precious Metals
- Checkmark IconDJ-AIG Energy Index
- Checkmark IconDJ-AIG Industrial Metals
- Checkmark IconDJ-AIG Agriculture
- Checkmark IconNYSE Arca OIL Index (XOI)
- Checkmark IconNYSE Arca Natural Gas (XNG)
- Checkmark IconNYSE Arca Gold BUGS (HUI)
- Checkmark IconNYSE Arca Gold Miners (GDM)
- Checkmark IconPHLX Gold & Silver (XAU)
- Checkmark IconPHLX Oil Service (OSX)
Scottrade is the "Highest in Investor Satisfaction with Self-Directed Services."
Scottrade received the highest numerical score among self-directed investing service providers in the proprietary J.D. Power & Associates 2013 Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction StudySM. Study based on responses from 3,619 investors measuring 10 providers and measures satisfaction of self-directed investors. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Authorized account login and access indicates customer's consent to the Brokerage Account Agreement. Such consent is effective at all times when using this site.
Unauthorized access is prohibited.
Scottrade, Inc. and Scottrade Bank are separate but affiliated companies and are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Scottrade Financial Services, Inc. Brokerage products and services offered by Scottrade, Inc. - Member FINRA and SIPC. Deposit products and services offered by Scottrade Bank, Member FDIC.
Brokerage Products Not FDIC-Insured - Not Bank Guaranteed - May Lose Value.
Online market and limit stock trades are just $7 for stocks priced $1 and above.
Scottrade does not charge setup, inactivity or annual maintenance fees. Applicable transaction fees still apply.
Scottrade does not provide tax advice. The material provided is for informational purposes only. Please consult your tax, or legal, advisor for questions concerning your personal tax or financial situation.
Select investments are commission free to those using Scottrade's online platforms. Other fees and charges may apply.
Any specific securities, or types of securities, used as examples are for demonstration purposes only. None of the information provided should be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in, or liquidate, a particular security or type of security.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, charges, expense, and unique risk profile of an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) carefully before investing. Leveraged and Inverse ETFs may not be suitable for all investors and may increase exposure to volatility through the use of leverage, short sales of securities, derivatives and other complex investment strategies. These funds' performance will likely be significantly different than their benchmark over periods of more than one day, and their performance over time may in fact trend opposite of their benchmark. Investors should monitor these holdings, consistent with their strategies, as frequently as daily. A prospectus contains this and other information about the ETF and should be obtained from the issuer. The prospectus should be read carefully before investing.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of a mutual fund carefully before investing. A mutual fund's prospectus contains this and other information about the mutual fund. Prospectuses may be ordered through Scottrade.com or through a Scottrade branch office. The prospectus should be read carefully before investing. No transaction fee (NTF) funds are subject to the terms and conditions of the NTF funds program. Scottrade is compensated by the funds participating in the NTF program through recordkeeping, shareholder, or SEC 12b-1 fees.
Margin trading involves interest charges and risks, including the potential to lose more than deposited or the need to deposit additional collateral in a falling market. The Margin Disclosure Statement and Agreement (PDF) is available for download, or it is available at one of our branch offices. It contains information on our lending policies, interest charges, and the risks associated with margin accounts.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Detailed information on our policies and the risks associated with options can be found in the Scottrade Options Application and Agreement, Brokerage Account Agreement, and by downloading the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options and Supplements (PDF) from The Options Clearing Corporation, or by requesting a copy from a Scottrade branch office. Supporting documentation for any claims will be supplied upon request.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may impact account access and trade execution.
Testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients and are no guarantee of future performance or success.
Scottrade® and the Scottrade® logo are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Scottrade, Inc. and its affiliates.
© 2013 Scottrade, Inc. All rights reserved.